5/04/2012

The Founders | Concerned About Factions

Jefferson Thomas
Thomas Jefferson
Lenin Wikipedia
Vladimir Lenin
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania – May 4, 2012 –
The founders of the US Constitution were concerned about tyranny by factions. I am concerned about tyranny by factions.
There are Communist leaning factions in the United States. News Thursday May 3, 2012
One of the adjectives…which could be used to describe the Communist leaning faction…is ignorant.
They have a poor vocabulary. They use words found in the Urban Dictionary which do not appear in Merriam Webster’s dictionary.
Some have a good education, but have illogical ideas. They know that the Bolsheviks were a failure, they know that Greece is in dire straits, they don’t want to move to Venezuela or Cuba…but they want to drag down the United States by attempting their Utopian dream. They commit crimes, are unsanitary, violent, and evidence that they are God fearing is not apparent.
The Declaration of Independence refers to God four times:
"The posture of The Declaration of Independence is an appeal to heaven. And so it's really a beautiful thing if you put the four places that God is mentioned together in the declaration. He's mentioned as the maker of the laws of nature and of nature's God – which makes him a legislator. He's mentioned as the supreme judge of the world – which makes him a judge. He's mentioned as divine providence – which makes him an executive. And he's mentioned as the creator – which is like being a founder," Arnn explains.
They don’t protect property. They want to confiscate the property of the 1 percent to redistribute it to the 99 percent. President Obama supports a similar idea.
Take from the 1/4th and redistribute to the 3/4ths
I would like to recommend three secret groups:
  1. Dumbasses on Newsvine
  2. Wolf Den on Facebook
  3. My secret circle on Google+
Comments there are free from Liberal remarks…and they can’t retaliate by getting conservatives banned or blocked.


The Wolfman Network
|Google+| clip_image0024222222222222222222222 Wolf Public Navigation Home
Public Profile Public Friends Members only Family Members only Following Public Secret Members only Notifications Most posts appear in the home link. Secret posts are available to secret members only in the secret link. |Facebook| Wolfie Wolf Public Wolf Den Members can view Reality Check Members can view I Heard It Through The News Grape Vine. Members can view Extraterrestrials Inter Dimensional Conference Room Members can view OBAMA IS AN IMPOSTER ..WE POST THE EVIDENCE HERE Open Ferocious Conservatives Open MILLIONS OF PATRIOTS TO MARCH ON DC Open |Blogspot| Wolfie Public |Newsvine| Wolf Wolfman Public Dumbasses Secret Dumbasses only can access the dumbasses link. Search…goluckydonald on Newsvine…Over 570 original articles |Twitter| Wolf_Wolfman Public |Windows Live| Skydrive Click on link…Then click on Wolfman’s Skydrive at the top Music Recommend Panpipe |YouTube| dlw85257
My channel Public
Search engines
Search… goluckydonald
Advertisements



    Scooter batteries-chargers


    C, D, and 9V batteries
    Laptop battery deals-drastic price cuts Example: Buy new: $110.95 $29.49 Button Batteries
    Alkaline Batteries
    Battery Chargers

    Sanyo batteries recharge 1500 times. Energizer, Duracell, and Rayovac charge hundreds of times.
    A $25 order will get free shipping.


    Sanyo Batteries
    I’ve had Sanyo AA and AAA batteries for several months now, and I like them.
    I’ve also noticed that they are a little larger in diameter than Energizer batteries.
    I use them in my flashlight, mouse, camera, et cetera. They last a long time without recharging in the flashlight, mouse, and camera.

    Tea Tree Oil
    I purchased 1 oz. of Tea Tree oil for about $6.
    Just a little dab, will do ya.
    I had an ear canal infection about January 10. As of February 16, it’s completely cured.
    Vitamin C is a natural antibiotic, and I used a lot of vitamin C during that time. I’m not talking pills, I’m talking clementine's, strawberries, broccoli, cauliflower, et cetera.
    I used an ear syringe to flush out the ear canal, and I used hydrogen peroxide.
    I put hydrogen peroxide soaked cotton balls inside my ear to prevent germs, etc. from getting onto my pillow and bed.
    I was concerned about gangrene. If blood circulation is cut off, gangrene can result.
    I also used “sweet oil” in my ear canal.
    Getting back to Tea Tree Oil: They advertise that it is antibiotic, anti-fungus, and anti-virus. I applied it to various areas of my body, and it’s effective as far as I’m concerned




















































    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Comments are encouraged.