4/21/2012

Example | Progressives at Work

gene tew
Attribution: by Gene Tew with permission
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania – April 21, 2012 –
My attention was called to an Allen West-Soledad O’Brien video a few days ago. I sent a link to my brother, and he responded. His evaluation…West was quite cool and believable.
In my opinion the Allen West-Soledad O’Brien video illustrates the Saul Alinsky tactic of ridicule. Allen West is an honorable person, with credible ideas, but a Progressive tried…and may have succeeded in ridiculing him…by using ridicule. Soledad appeared to enjoy her ridicule. No good deed should go unpunished…Soledad. I’m not attempting to ridicule you, I’m simply putting a video of you and Allen West on display. I report, you decide. Did Soledad O’Brien attempt to ridicule Allen West?
“I got ‘em right here!” O’Brien interjected — and seemingly out of thin air pulled out a list of the members of the Congressional Progressive Caucus.
“When then you’ve got the names,” West said.
“So Keith Ellison is a communist?” asked O’Brien. “Raúl Grijalva is a communist?”
“Well, look, I’m just talking about the fact that the ideology and principles — you can call it whatever you want…”
“Tammy Baldwin is a communist? Judy Chu is a communist?” O’Brien continued.
“You can call it whatever you want,” West replied.
“Yeah, but I want to know what you’re calling it,” O’Brien said.
“I’m calling it this,” West clarified. “Communist, progressive, Marxist, statist, another term being used. I’m looking at things they believe in. If you don’t think we have to stand upon truth and be able to identify and clearly contrast the different principles and values and ideologies of governance here in this country, then we’re never going to get to the fact of accepting the true debate happening in America. We don’t need a bureaucratic nanny state. We need to stay a Constitutional Republic. I think a lot of people need to study that and understand what it is.”
O’Brien then read a statement from the Vice Chairman of the National Communist Party who said West was wrong for calling his colleagues communists.







I find it interesting that Soledad relies on Communists to back her.
I like Allen West’s activities and ideas. I don’t like Progressives, Communists, Alinsky, et cetera.

|Google+|
clip_image002422222222222
Wolf Public
Navigation
Stream Public

Friends Members only

Family Members only

Following

Public

Secret Members only
Notifications
Most posts appear in the stream link.
Secret posts are available to secret members only in the secret link.
|Facebook|

Wolfie Wolf Public

Wolf Den Members can view

Reality Check Members can view
I Heard It Through The News Grape Vine. Members can view

Extraterrestrials Inter Dimensional Conference Room Members can view
OBAMA IS AN IMPOSTER ..WE POST THE EVIDENCE HERE Open
Ferocious Conservatives Open
MILLIONS OF PATRIOTS TO MARCH ON DC Open
|Blogspot|
Wolfie Public
|Newsvine|
Wolf Wolfman Public
Dumbasses Secret
Dumbasses only can access the dumbasses link.
|Twitter|
Wolf_Wolfman Public
|Windows Live|

Skydrive Click on link…Then click on Wolfman’s Skydrive at the top
Music Recommend Panpipe

|YouTube|Public
dlw85257
My channel

























































    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Comments are encouraged.