3/10/2012

President Obama | Picture Puzzle


Above: Here is the picture on the box, of the completed picture puzzle:
I like to think about President Obama in terms of a picture puzzle.
Then you’ll like the first piece of the puzzle: Muslim link
Then there’s a “flawed constitution” piece: Link
Mr. Pollak has a handle on President Obama: Link
Barack Obama Constitution quote in context!
We are Five Days Away from Fundamentally Transforming America
Dreams from My Father: I choose my friends carefully…     President Obama's Friend Derrick Bell
This is just a beginning…There are hundreds and hundreds of additional pieces.
The pieces cover decades.
Many of the pieces are secret.
Many of the pieces are hidden.
As long as two people know about the pieces, the pieces are trickling out: 'The Vetting, Part I: Obama's love song to Alinsky'














No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged.