1/03/2012

I Want To Be Your Home Schooler | Fear

fixed
Bat fear
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania – January 3, 2012 –
I see fear mongering used as a talking point. I get the impression that fear mongering has a less than desirable connotation among users of talking points. I propose that fear is a good thing. When I was a kid, I was afraid of bats, and I still am for that matter. Rightly or wrongly, I believe that bats have teeth, and can bite you. They can transmit rabies. I do know that rabies treatment is painful and expensive. So, fear of bats is a good thing.
I remember my mother teaching my younger siblings that hot meant one could get burned. If you were told hot, and then you touched the stove, you learned that hot meant you should fear getting burnt.
I’m adding this: Why do we install sprinkler systems? Answer: Because…we fear fire.
On my recent post, This rather brilliantly cuts thru all the political doublespeak we get  I was accused of fear mongering. I’m telling the world, right now, that we should fear unbridled spending, and irresponsible spending, lest we end up like Greece, et cetera.
Specifically, we should fear President Obama, who just exhibited his unnecessary spending on his and his family's vacation. President Obama should set an example as a leader; he, and his wife, set the worst example possible of spending discipline. Discipline means doing things in an orderly fashion. President Obama and his wife did not do things in an orderly fashion with regard to spending, on his most recent vacation.
The President seems comfortable with increasing the debt limit…again…$1.2 trillion in February 2012.
The race card will probably be used to defend the president. Call me a racist, and it doesn’t bother me at all. I like a lot of black entertainers, black truckers, and I have a black close friend here in Pittsburgh, who I have connected with since around 1985. When I came to Pittsburgh to visit two years ago, he was one of two people, who came to where I was staying, to visit. He was broke down on the Turnpike a couple months ago, and I stopped to offer help. I don’t fear being called a racist.
There’s a comment tab at the top of this page, or you can click on comment at the bottom of this article.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged.