12/22/2011

Remote Start

fx

Journey-Caravan Side
Click to Enlarge
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania – December 22 –
We bought a new Dodge Journey a couple weeks ago, and I made arrangements to have a remote start feature installed on it. I wanted to surprise my wife with a Christmas present. The saleslady, Amanda, made arrangements to have the parts ordered, and she advised me yesterday that the parts were here, ready to be installed. I told my wife about the whole thing last night, and told her that we would have to take the car in today to have the remote start feature installed. She was a little shocked, and seemed concerned about how much it was going to cost.
I’m hoping the cost will be in the $500 range, but will just have to wait and see what happens.
My wife did say a few days ago, that she wished we had a remote start for the car.
I hope that she will be pleased with her Christmas present. I normally don’t buy presents for her, because she would rather buy her own stuff, and over the years, she has been right. I bought several coats, some jewelry, and other things, which she really didn’t like too much.
Hopefully this time will be the charm.

Merry Christmas everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged.