12/14/2011

My Time at Walmart: Why We Need Serious Welfare Reform – The College Conservative

fx

Click to Enlarge
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania – December 14 –
There is a cozy relationship between the government and so called welfare recipients.
This patriotic young lady has reported the inside information.
If the United States government had any regard for decency, honesty, and law and order, it would not sanction what is happening in this country. If the government would take care of the little stuff, maybe the big stuff would be corrected too. It’s no wonder our country is going down the tubes.
I’m going to send her an email to congratulate her, and encourage her. I will also tell her about what little publicity I have been able to provide.
I recall that Washington state had a huge increase in food stamp distribution. My impression was: The government wore the news as a badge of honor, and was pleased. My friends this is not the way things are supposed to be.
Cloward and Piven are famous for their idea that the government can be caused to implode from the weight of excessive demands for welfare, et cetera.
The bottom line is: There are too many thieves in this country. President Obama is one of them. Thievery will help destroy the United States.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged.