10/26/2011

My Wireless Keyboard Quit Working

Keyboard logitech wireless

Click to Enlarge

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania – October 26 –

I started writing an article this morning, and my wireless keyboard quit working. I put fresh batteries in it, but that wasn’t the problem. The keyboard had a switch on the bottom, so I tried moving it, thinking that it might be a reset. I went to the control panel: Keyboard, and it told me that the keyboard was working properly. I started doing searches on Google, and ended up with a Microsoft search result. Part of the information on that page says to keep metal objects, among other things, away from the keyboard. I had a metal scissors on the rear side of the keyboard. I removed the scissors, tried the keyboard, and it works fine.

Whew! I feel better now.

I lost my eyeglasses and found them yesterday…at Tractor Supply, about ten miles from the house!

Newsvine Column with comments

Private discussions for group members is here.

 

Other Rechargeables   

Sanyo batteries recharge a thousand times. Energizer, Duracell, and Rayovac charge hundreds.

A $25 order will get free shipping.

Other Rechargeables

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged.