9/04/2011

We are Waiting for Our Son

airbus 380

 

 

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania – September 4 –

Our son is coming to Pittsburgh to visit for the week of the Labor Day holiday.

Myself, my wife, and our son lived in the same house in Scottsdale, Arizona for about 5 years. He still lives there, and plans to stay there indefinitely.

He was scheduled to switch planes in Chicago. It wasn’t a straight through flight. He was supposed to arrive in Pittsburgh about 7 PM Eastern tonight. He called from the Phoenix airport, before he left this morning. We haven’t heard anything from him since. Hopefully, I’ll be able to report that all is well in this article.

I have really missed him. He’s a geek among other things, he’s single, and is about 53 years old. He likes beer, and I think the plans are to attend some sort of beer festival, while he’s here. I’m a tea totaler, and my wife is as well.

We left Scottsdale in March of this year, and we haven’t seen him since then. I told him that I can’t wait to see him again, when we were on the phone the other day.

Our son arrived at my daughter’s house in Pittsburgh about 10 PM Eastern.

 

My Newsvine Column

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged.