11/24/2010

Wolf Wolfman World View: SOMEONE GREATER THAN US IS IN CHARGE; GOD


280904792_10526c16ab_z


There was a Catholic bishop on Fox News this morning. He discussed the success of parochial schools.
Something like 90% of parochial students graduate from high school, and a high percentage of the students go on to college.
Why? He said it’s because these schools, unlike public schools, are accountable. If they do not produce, the students will not come.
Maybe someone greater than us is in charge.
Just before the bishop came on; Sarah Palin was on.
One of her points was; why do we have to be ashamed of the “manger scene”?
My point is; it is becoming more apparent in the United States that someone greater than us is in charge.
Tomorrow I will give thanks to God for his blessings.
Then I think about the world scene. It would seem to me that the God that I know is being usurped. Usurped by people who hate anyone who does not agree with their feigned religion. People who single out Jews as targets for their hatred. People who have demonstrated leaders gleefully participating in beheading. This is just a small sample of world actions.
Perhaps the feigned religion is not a religion at all. Perhaps it is a political movement.
I will give thanks tomorrow for only a limited exposure to what I call a feigned religion.
God is resurging in the United States, I pray that He will resurge world wide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged.